An auxiliary medical instrument inserted into an infusion line, mainly used as an injection port or site to safely administer or draw blood samples preventing reflux of blood coagulation.
- Leakage free, tight fitting adapter.
- Close injection site for durable puncture.
- Transparent material allows observation of flow.
- Effectively provides vein accessibility that promotes patient comfort and saves time during IV administration.
- Also available in Needle-free safety type for prevention of needlestick injury.