X-ray Radiation Protective Lead Goggles
Radiation safety glasses, commonly referred to as lead glasses,goggles are designed to protect the lens of the eye by reducing the amount of radiation that is permitted to pass through the leaded glass lenses.
Operation Manual NON PRESCRIPTION LEAD GOGGLES
- Optically clear, lightweight and comfortable
- Reduces scatter radiation from the eye socket bone structure due to extra large are (lead glass lens plus frame having lead equivalent).
- The lenses provide a minimum of 0.5 mm lead equivalence protection plus X-ray protective frames.
- Reduces you eye lens exposure by up to 90%
- Light weight leaded glasses 3.6 ozs.
- Physicians, Technologist and special procedure nurses can all benefit from the proven protection against eye exposure during fluoroscopy and special x-ray procedures.