- NAR’s most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains the First Responder’s most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.