The M-FAK bag is a super compact, 500 Denier nylon platform that opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- Bag only
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 8 oz