Bag & tag the casualty’s personal items during evacuation… NAR’s Casualty Equipment Bag is specifically designed to provide enough space to contain the body armor, helmet, primary weapon, night vision and any other personal equipment used by today’s Warfighter. Constructed of 320T Nylon with a Polyurethane (PU) coating, the bag has reinforced box stitched shoulder straps, a casualty equipment card and hook and loop attachment to apply the shoulder ID patch and log the casualty’s sensitive items.
- Roomy nylon bag has reinforced shoulder straps and hook and loop attachment to apply the casualty’s shoulder ID patch
- Casualty equipment card to log the casualty’s sensitive items
- Lightweight & vacuum packaged for easy transport
- Packaged: L 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Bag: L 33.5 in. x W 24 in.
- Weight: 1 oz