- Easy to read
- Tare function
- Discretional hold function
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Overload indicator
- Unit switchable: kg / lb / oz
- Maximum capacity: 20kg
- Minimum capacity: 100g
- Graduation: 5g
1. Maximum capacity: 20kgs
2. Minimum capacity: 100g
3. Graduation: 5g
4. Power source: 1x3V (CR2032) battery
5. Operating environment: 0°C- 40; < 80% RH
Always read the safety instructions carefully.
• Follow the basic safety precautions for all electronic
equipment when using this scale.
• Keep this instrucation manual for future reference.
• This unit is not waterproof. Don’t expose this product
to rain or moisture.
• Lay this equipment on a reliable flat surface before
setting it up.
If any of the following situation arises, get the
equipment checked by the service technician:
-The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
-The equipment has been dropped and damaged.
-The equipment shows signs of breakage.
-Do not place the basic unit in a damp room at a
distance of less than 1.5m away from a water source.
• Don’t disassemble this scale. This scale doesn’t contain
any parts that can be repaired by the user.
• Use the scale only for its intended purpose.
• Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth or with an
anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive