Introducing the newest bandage in our proven series of Emergency Trauma Dressings (ETD). This ETD consists of a 4 in. resilient elastic wrap with sewn-in extra large 8 x 10 in. sterile non-adherent pad ideal for applying immediate direct pressure to larger areas. Engineered using data from over sixty-three after action reviews (AAR) of real-world battle dressing applications, the 8 x 10 in. ETD also features a durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration which facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The ETD is also suitable for use as a sling and swath for the arm, a secure fastener for an extremity splint or for any other function that requires an elastic wrap.
- Sterile pressure dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas
- Extra large, sewn-in 8 x 10 in. sterile non-adherent pad
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR’s signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Cost effective
- Packaged: L 4.125 in. x W 7 in. x D 1 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 8 in. x W 10 in.
- Weight: 4 oz