- Digisystem Digital Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D use microprocessor controlled system which offers accurate and simple counts.
- 8 buttons have red and white colors in sequence for identification.
- Each button has a 3-digit LCD window. One 3-digit LCD window is for the total amount.
- Cell pictures for BASO., EOSIN., MYELO., JUVEN., STAB., SEG., LYMPH., MONO., are labeled.
- A click sound on each touch to confirm the count.
- At one hundred increment of the total amount, a short beep sound is heard.
- Push the percent (%) button to calculate percentages, and push the reset button to clear the counts. Push the
+/- button can increase or decrease the counts. Push the function (FUN.) button to adjust the contrast and to monitor the battery energy.