Autoclave Full Automatic with Drying
The Autoclave (Full automatic w/ drying) this sterilizer uses saturated steam as a sterilizing medium.
The unit calibrated to reach (121°c-135°c).
One the maximum pressure is obtain the heater will automatically shut-off (it will be indicated at the pilot light indicator for heat when it turn-off) the pressure decrease, the heating system will automatically turn on again, it is fully automated in all processes by means of micro processors.
IF TROUBLE TAKES PLACE:
The safety valve is calibrated to 30 PSI, in case the main control malfunction and the heating system will continue to generate, as the pressure gauge reach 30 PSI the “SAFETY VALVE” automatically exhaust the excess heat to avoid over heating of chamber and the whole system.
TABLE OF SPECIFICATION:
- OVERALL SIZE: 20 x 38 x 56 inches
- CHAMBER / LITERS: 150 Liters
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 121°c
- DISPLAY: 6 Light indicator, 1 Digital Timer, Switch & Buzzer
- POWER SOURCE: 9,000 watts
- NET WEIGHT: 150g
OPERATING INSTRUCTION FULL AUTOMATIC WITH DRYING
- Fill with Water. TO FILL WITH WATER.
- Open the water supply Valve.
- Fill water until it reaches the green line at glass tubing.
- Close the water supply valve, steam supply and exhaust valve.
- Load the instrument to the autoclave chamber for sterilization process.
- Close the door tightly.
- Set the timer.
- Turn on the switch; the pilot light indicator and the heater pilot light indicator will automatically light on.
- Be sure that the entire light valve must be closed except the upper and the lower glass tubing valve.
- Sterilization cycle will automatically begin after approximately 25 minutes pre-heating time.
- The pressure gauge “JACKET” will start to go up, this heater pilot light indicator will automatically goes to “CHAMBER” with the sterile time will start, after the set time for sterilization, the drying cycle will automatically proceed. Buzzer sound to indicator completion of sterilization process and the pressure will automatically release.
- Turn-off the power switch.
- Open the door slightly.