- Provide a barrier to bacteria and viruses– Sterile film dressing provides an effective bacterial and viral barrier.*
- Practical for patients – Waterproof film lets patients shower without removing the dressing *if the dressing is fulling intact and not lifting.*
- Enhances patient comfort – Unique, non-adherent pad won`t stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing with less pain and trauma
- Helps support healing – Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen
- Easy to apply – Conforms to body contours and flexes with movement or swelling. Can be worn up to 4 days.
- Convenient for clinicians– Available in a wide range of sizes for most common applications.
3M™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Film Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad is an all-in-one dressing that provides a sterile, waterproof, viral and bacterial barrier. These dressings consist of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a thin film transparent dressing
Advanced protection for wounds and surgical incisions. These sterile, waterproof film dressings provide a bacterial and viral barrier. The unique absorbent pad won’t stick to the wound. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from virus 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage)
- Post-surgical dressings – especially on areas where swelling or movement is expected
- Acute wounds, such as cuts and abrasions..