• Made from Non Toxic PVC compound
• 1.8 meters of non-kink star lumen PVC tubing
• Nasal prongs made of soft PVC
The nasal cannula is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help. The other end of the tube is connected to an oxygen supply such as a portable oxygen generator, or a wall connection in a hospital via a flowmeter.
- Nasal cannulas are used to deliver oxygen when a low flow, low or medium concentration is required, and the patient is in a stable state.
- Consists of a small bore tube connected to two short prongs that are inserted into the nares to supply oxygen directly from a flow meter or through humidified air to the patient.