The MedEvac Litter from North American Rescue® is the ultimate rescue stretcher for First Responders for use in Active Shooter, Mass Casualty and Disaster incidents. The MedEvac Litter is a lightweight, high-strength, compact collapsible, quad-fold litter that is easy to deploy and carry. Weighing only 13.5 lb, the MedEvac Litter can carry a payload up to 1,200 lb. With a height of only 21.5 in. when folded, the MedEvac Litter is compact to carry and quick and simple to deploy. Available in subdued black/green or high-visibility orange/black, the MedEvac Litter is the most cost efficient, lightweight, compact, durable and easy to use casualty evacuation stretcher for First Responders.
- Weighs 13.5 lb. and can carry a payload up to 1,200 lb
- Built-in patient securing buckles
- Has six built-in IV attachment points
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Patented joint configuration locks the Leg Crossbar in place and prevents unintentional collapsing
- Opens and closes easily
- Easy to clean 500-Denier polyester litter bed
- Folded: H 21.5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 7.5 in.
- Open: H 84.5 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Static Payload: 1,200 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in.