Brand : OPPO 4062 or Medica
- Helps reduce lower back pain and fatigue during pregnancy.
- Helps relieve pain by gently lifting the abdomen.
- Provides compression and support to the hips and lower back.
- Breathable elastic and soft pile bonded to foam.
How to wear:
- Position mid-section of support on lower back.
- Fasten front panels just below belly for support.
- Pull side straps and secure for extra compression
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5). In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx. The twelve thoracic and five lumbar vertebrae make up the thoracolumbar spine. The cervical spine supports the head and allows anterior, posterior, and lateral flexion and extension, plus rotation of the head and neck. C2, called the axis, forms a pivot with C1, called the atlas, around which the head rotates on the cervical spine. Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up). The thoracolumbar spine (T1-L5) has two normal curvatures, lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region. The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.