- Provide support and stabilization of leg and knee joint.
- Foam padding reduces slippage and will not fray.
- Aluminum posterior stays help maintain proper positioning of support.
- Provides post-injury and post-operative immobilization of knee joint in an extended position.
- Compression helps reduce swelling and edema.
- Hook and loop closure provides quick, secure application and removal.
- Available in three heights: 18″(45.7cm), 20″(50.8cm) and 23″(58.4cm)
HOW TO WEAR:
- Wrap immobilizer around the knee.
- Position the aluminum stays on each side of knee.
- Be sure the opening of support should be on kneecap and secure the hook and loop closures.
- Thread through the buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and look straps to desired compression.
- Post surgical use
- Muscular contracture
SIZING: Measure the circumference of the thigh approximately 4″ above the knee.