Hydrogen Peroxide 3% 10V Solution, 10V (Agua Oxinada)

25.0075.00

Packaging: 1 Bottle

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

816 Sold

CLICK TO SHARE

Only 3% of the formula is actual hydrogen peroxide, while the remaining 97% is water

  • Hydrogen Peroxide 3 %
  • It is used as antiseptic disinfectant
  • It is used in bleaching of textile, hair and paper
  • Used in water treatment
  • It used in hospital as antiseptic solution
  • For cleansing wounds skin infections and an oxidizing agent used as an antiseptic, disinfectant, and deodorant