Blue Cross One Step HBsAg Test is a rapid (immunochromatographic assay designed for determination of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma. Test result are read visually without any instrument.
1 tube (Cannister) contains : 25 HBsAg Test Strips
- One Step HBsAg test is based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of HBsAg in serum. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies were employed to specifically identity HBsAg with high sensitivity. Screening donor blood for the presence of this antigen helps to reduce incidence of the infection in the blood transfusion recipients.
- This one step test only takes about 10 minutes. The sensitivity of the test can reach to 5ng/ml.
- Allow the test strips, serum specimen and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Read the result at 10 minutes. It is important that the background is clear before the result is read . Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- This HBsAg test strips is for in vitro diagnostic use only
- The test is intended for detection of HBsAg in human serum or plasma only.
- As with all diagnostic tests, definitive diagnostic shoul not be based on the results of single test, but should only made by the physician after all clinical and laboratory findings have been evaluated.