Baum Bulb and Air-Flo® Control Valve
This pressure source for all sphygmomanometers consists of the Baum Latex or Non-Latex Bulb and Air-Flo® Control Valve
The Baum Air-Flo® Control Valve
- Instantly responsive
- Smooth operating and long wearing
- Conical valve seat is inegral with the valve body, it cannot loosen and cause leakage.
- Valve body is solid brass, first nickel then chrome plated.
- All key interior parts are stainless steel for corrosion-free, non-stick operation
These are just some of the features which make Baum Air-Flo® Control Valve The standard by which others are judged.
- All Latex items are natural rubber Latex.