USA Men 7.5-10.5
USA Women 9-12
- Cross-strapping provides firm support and stabilization for injured ankle.
- Rocker bottom provides more walking stability during rehabilitation.
- Extra pads help increase comfort, providing stability and firm support for injured ankle.
- Settings from 45° plantar flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments.
- Uprights can be locked in fixed position of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5° or 30° plantar flexion and dorsi-flexion.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Please follow the doctor’s instruction. The following is the step of setting the hinge. Slide open hinge cover. Turn hinge cover to expose pins. Remove pins, select correct settings and reinsert pins. Close cap cover. To lock upright at 90° angle, set both pins at 0°. To lock at 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5° or 45° of plantar or dorsi-flexion, set one pin on each hinge at desired setting in location marked “lock” and second pin at the same degree setting on the opposite side. Repeat the procedure for the hinge on the other side of walker.
- Place foot in liner and secure with contact closure. Make sure the heel fits snugly into the posterior portion of the liner. Fasten the foot flaps on the liner first, making sure they are snug.
- Wrap and fasten the leg portion of the liner, again making sure that it is snug from bottom to top. Some trimming of the liner may be necessary to accomplish an optimum fit.
- Spread the uprights using both hands and step into boot, aligning uprights with midline of the ankle. The uprights may be bent to accommodate any leg contour.
- Secure boot straps, starting at the toes and working up the leg.
- To inflate air liner, press and release the air valve several times until liner is providing comfortable cushion and support. To release air from the walker liner, press the black button while simultaneously compress the airbag for a few seconds
- Post-operative use.
- Stress/stable fractures of the lower leg.
- Achilles tendon repair rehabilitation.