Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
Steri-Strip wound closure system** provides convenient, conformable, waterproof coverage of the wound site. Ideal when the wound or incision is small. Combines the cosmetic benefits of 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Skin Closures and the barrier protection of 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing into one convenient product.
- Strength – Nonwoven rayon backed material reinforced with filaments for strength. (Reference on file)
- Cost savings – A low cost alternative to sutures and tissue adhesives1
- Easy on patients – Soft, nonwoven backing and breathable design.
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
A sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations.
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: emergency department, operating room, clinics and physician’s offices, and same day surgery centers