- 1 pc. Child Arm Splint
- 1 pc. Child Leg Splint
- 1 pc. Adult Leg Splint
- 1 pc. Adult Arm Splint
- 1 pc. Extrication Collar with Neck Pad
- 1 pc. Arm/Shoulder Immobilizer
- 1 pc. Immobilizer strap
- 1 pc. Water proof Nylon carry bag
INSTRUCTION FOR USE OF SPLINTS:
- Simply select your splint.
- Support the injured limb above and below the suspected break.
- Have the splint placed along the long axis of the limb.
- Feel for a pulse before attaching the Velcro straps.
- Attach the Velcro straps and support the limb for transport.
- Recheck the pulse on the injured limb.
- Transport the patient to medical care.
OF EXTRICATIONS CERVICAL COLLAR:
- Place the padded Velcro piece behind the neck while your head is being supported.
- Slide the curved while plastic chin piece firmly in place at the front of the neck.
- Attach the Velcro fabric to the hooks on the chin piece.
- While maintaining head support secure the patient to the transport device. Use sandbags, immobilizers etc. as needed and arrange for transport to medical care.
MADE IN TAIWAN (EBC-600)
NOTE: This fracture kit should be used by a person trained in providing emergency medical attention.